The Canadian Public Sector Excellence Network, host of the annual Excellence Fair, is pleased to welcome Excellence Partners to help us provide meaningful support for those who wish to learn more about quality and excellence in a healthy workplace environment. If you feel you qualify and wish to become an Excellence Partner, please contact the Supporter & Excellence Partner Chair. We will be pleased to send you information about becoming an Excellence Partner.
Excellence Partners are Membership-based organizations that have goals and/or members in common with our host, the Canadian Public Sector Excellence Network (CPSEN). The Excellence Partners will be expected to offer the following:
- Send an email message provided by the Excellence Fair Marketing Chair to its membership list on at least two separate occasions mutually agreed upon prior to the Excellence Fair;
- Provide a promotional description and link to the Excellence Fair website on the Excellence Partner website; and
- Promote the Excellence Fair at the Excellence Partner’s meetings and events.
- Provide complimentary entry for from one to three Partner members or representatives to attend the annual Excellence Fair considered registrants for the purposes of gaining access to all Fair activities;
- Provide booth space for the Excellence Partner on the day of the Fair with basic utilities. Additional services may be coordinated through the Fair Logistics Chair at additional cost; and
- Post the Excellence Partner logo and link on the Excellence Fair website.
The annual fees for Excellence Partners are as follows (applicable taxes are not included):
- Single attendee – $200.00
- Two attendees – $250.00
- Three attendees – $300.00
Please note: Those who are members of an organization such as the American Society for Quality are not able to register as Excellence Partners since their ASQ membership does not entitle them to the special fee accorded the Excellence Partner organizations themselves.
|Excellence Partners for 2015|