The Canadian Public Sector Excellence Network operates on the basis of the following:
Our Mission Statement:
We support public sector professionals in implementing organizational excellence by:
- Engaging members in practical and affordable professional development events;
- Providing information on successful practices via our website; and
- Facilitating professional networks, communities of practices and knowledge sharing.
Our vision is to be recognized as the leader in supporting a dynamic community of practice implementing organizational excellence within the public sector.
CPSEN’s values reflect how we want to interact with our members. The discussions at our March Strategic Planning Session identified that CPSEN is made up of public servants helping other public servants to:
- provide a collaborative learning environment;
- support development and sharing of practices that work;
- encourage intimate friendly events;
- learn from practitioners what their needs are to be able to meet them;
- communicate information, tools, experience and techniques;
- mentor people who need help; and
- deliver dynamic, interactive activities.